3-DAY SKILLS CLINIC
September 15th- 17th
Power Edge Pro is the current on-ice training program for NHLstars like Connor McDavid, Jonathan Tavares, Matt Duchene, Jason Spezza and many more.
This exclusive 3-day skills clinic is instructed by professional certified skills coach's. This elite skills program is designed to give players the on-ice tools to help them dominate in the small areas of the game.
· Location: Toyota Rink B
· Ages: (Limited to 26 skaters and 4 goalies per group)
· Group 1- (2008-2006)
· Group 2- (2005-Older)
· Times: (3-days/5 hours on-ice instruction)
· Group 1-
· Friday September 15th- 5:15-6:30pm
· Saturday September 16th- 10:30-11:45am & 4:00-5:15pm
· Sunday September 17th- 8:00-9:15am
· Group 2-
· Friday September 15th- 6:45-8:00pm
· Saturday September 16th- 12:00-1:15am & 5:30-6:45pm
· Sunday September 17th- 9:30-10:45am
· Cost: $189 per player / $69 per goalie (limited goalie instruction)
· 4.5 hours on-ice training
*LIMITED SPACE REMAINING*
What Is Power Edge Pro
The functionality of PEP was designed for constant repetitions of “React & Counter Tactics”, by maneuvering the puck through the apparatus, puck retrieval with countering techniques over, under and around the apparatus, all at high speed.
Today Power Edge Pro's innovated Reactive Countering Training™ produces results by bringing key elements together. Technical skating, reactive agility, weak side training, puck placement/recovery and hand-eye and foot co-ordination are all bi-products of our patented Reactive Countering Training.
The PEP training system is used by NHL/AHL players, teams from the QMJHL, OHL, NCAA and the U.S. National Team Development Program.