2016 Annual Meeting & Board of Directors Election
The TCAHA Annual Meeting and Board of Directors election will be held Monday, January 11th 2016 at the Red Lion on Columbia Center Blvd. in Kennewick Washington. The Board of Directors shall be elected from the active membership of the Association. Those interested in any open position are encouraged to submit a letter of interest to Secretary Melissa Dame at email@example.com or at PO Box 7139 Kennewick, WA 99336. The letter of interest should include a short description of your background (personal or hockey related) and/or why you're interested in the position. Your name and information will be placed onto the association web-site for general knowledge. All nominations need to be received no later than December 11th, 2015.
NOMINATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL DECEMBER 11, 2015
- President (2 year term beginning May 1)
- Treasurer (2 year term beginning May 1)
- Director Position 1 (effective immediately)
- Director Position 2 (2 year term beginning May 1)
BALLOTS & ELECTION
Requests for absentee ballots must be in writing and received by January 4th, 2016 and received back via mail no later than January 8th, 2016 or returned in the ballot box at the meeting PRIOR to the start of the meeting January 11th. To request an absentee ballot please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absentee ballots will be numbered and logged by member submitting request. DO NOT duplicate ballots for family members. If your family needs more than one absentee ballot, please request the number you need with the names of the members who need them. Vote allocation shall be one vote per person as specified below:
- Individual members 18 or older shall be entitled to one vote.
- Vote allocation to parents or guardians of non-voting player members under 18 years of age shall be limited to two (2) votes per family.
- Vote allocations to members of the Board of Directors shall be one vote per member.
- Voting by proxy shall not be allowed.